Looking to purchase new or replacement doors?
There may be no better way to update the look of your home’s exterior than replacing your entry or patio doors. However, shopping for new or replacement doors can be intimidating. With a variety of options and styles to choose from, there is much to consider before choosing the right door(s) for your application. We’re here to help.
With many custom configurations, sizes, accessories, and finishes, Dayside can custom manufacture a door that’s uniquely yours.
To start, here are a few tips to keep in mind when shopping for doors:
- Consult with a door expert to help you understand different door types
- Ensure you are protected with a solid warranty
- Only purchase energy efficient doors (look for the ENERGY STAR® label)
- Make sure your door and door hardware are tested for security to your keep and your family safe
- Make sure you have the actual door installer do the measurements for the order, as getting the measurements right is critical to the success of your project
Check out all of our door types.
Be aware of the benefits you should receive from your new or replacement doors:
REQUEST A QUOTE
WHAT OUR CLIENTS
“We used Dayside a couple years ago and were very happy with the work at the time so when we decided to get the rest of the windows done we chose Dayside again. They did a very good job. They were efficient and they did what they said they were going to do. They didn’t make idle promises they couldn’t deliver.”
“The installers were very professional, working methodically and checking every detail. It was very pleasant having them around. They left the door areas very tidy. Thanks!”