Dayside Windows and Doors is a fast-growing company currently looking for candidates with the ability to professionally install windows and doors as well as follow service schedules & conduct final measures.
The candidate must be experienced installing windows and doors, be professional, possess excellent communication skills, and have the ability to manage multiple priorities at once. Dayside offers competitive wages and benefits. Dayside also provides all industry standard training with a commitment to employee development.
This position will be based on not only skills but experience as well.
- Minimum 3 years of experience installing replacement windows & doors
- Excellent communication skills, professional appearance
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a driver abstract
- Physically able to complete duties including heavy lifting and working in challenging weather conditions
- Ability to work full time, with a flexible schedule
Comprehensive health benefit package upon successful completion of probationary period.
Hourly Wage $20.00 – $30.00/hr.